A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 50,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. MilliporeSigma is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
MilliporeSigma's Provantage Laboratory Services Group seeks a self-motivated Project Coordinator to coordinate validation testing on Biopharmaceutical/Pharmaceutical formulations of customer products and solutions. Candidate is responsible for being the technical liaison for laboratory scale validation studies performed by the Provantage Laboratory Services Group.
Your Role: The Validation Project Coordinator (VPC) is the "Study Director" responsible for the design, conduct, and reporting of the study results to the external Biopharmaceutical/Pharmaceutical customer. The VPC is responsible for project planning, timeline management, customer communication, as well as technical consultancy and guidance to adapt service scope to specific customer needs. As well as those listed above, the VPC is responsible for project logistics such as sample reception, protocols and reports communication, and the overall coordination of validation studies for MilliporeSigma global customers. Testing includes but is not limited to Extractables and Leachables Analysis incorporating NVR, TOC, FTIR, RF-HPLC, LCMS, and GCMS separation and identification techniques. The role of the position is to support MilliporeSigma products in customer applications and to supply technical resource for the validation aspect of customer filtration processes.
Who You Are:
- Bachelor’s degree in chemistry or related science discipline with a 2+ years of experience or a Master's degree in chemistry with a 1+ years of experience from Biotech/Biopharmaceutical industry
- Prior experience of QA/QC, validation and/or similar laboratory experience
- Aptitude for initiating testing procedures and protocols and/or development of new methods
- Good record keeping abilities and computer/data skills
- The ability to plan laboratory testing, solve problems, develop reasoning related to test results
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment
- Must be organized, neat, have good documentation skills and practices, and good project management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and presentation skills
- Ability to work in team environment and possess the ability and skills to interface with various departments
- Ability to work with customers
- Strong aptitude in laboratory skills with the ability to multitask and handle different projects/responsibilities simultaneously
- Limited need to travel for customer presentations
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at come2emd.com
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to his/her Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because he/she made a good faith report of discrimination.