As a dedicated Data Scientist on the Research team, you will apply your machine learning expertise to enhance our clients reputation systems. You'll work with the team to identify and build features, create experiments, vet ML models, and ship successful models that provide protection for hundreds of millions of customers.
- At least 2 years Professional experience in Data Science
- Proficiency in R, Python, Azure ML or other statistics/ML tools.
- Professional experience in experiment design and applied machine learning predicting. outcomes in large-scale, complex datasets.
- Moderate coding skills. SQL or similar required. C# or other languages strongly preferred.
- Outstanding communication and collaboration skills.
- Strong drive for results. You have a proven record of shepherding experiments to create successful shipping products/services.
- Develop machine learning systems at high velocity & high quality with well-structured code.
- Perform directed and undirected data analysis investigations to find useful signals that help us in our mission
- Coach and mentor fellow engineers to become great developers and recommend best practices and tools.
- Competitive salary packages and bonuses
- A flexible vacation policy
- Comprehensive health, vision, dental, and life insurance as well as disability benefits
- 100% of health, vision, and dental premiums
- 401(k) and education on retirement planning
- Catered lunches and a fully stocked kitchen
My client is looking to hire quickly. Apply now for immediate consideration.
Interested? Want to know more? Call (818) 356-8566
or Email your resume to: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics recruitment, advertising more Intelligence / BI jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Dynamics market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Intelligence / BI jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Microsoft Intelligence / BI candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Microsoft Dynamics market and some of the opportunities and Intelligence / BI jobs that are available I can be contacted on 1-212-731-8282. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Microsoft Dynamics opportunities!
Nigel Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.