Volt Workforce Solutions is currently searching for those right candidates for one of our successful clients in York, PA.
PAY RATE: $ 16.25 hour
HOURS: 3rd Shift Sun-Thu 10:30 pm - 7 am | Must be able to work at the warehouse and the plant, including coming in early for OT at either location.
DURATION: 3 months with potential to move to a FT which will be based on performance and attendance.
LOCATION: York, PA 17402-2769
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Performs the work required to operate, repair and adjust all equipment in manufacturing cell assigned.
- Follows general procedures and their own knowledge to troubleshoot the production equipment.
- May be required to do some machining work to adapt equipment or tooling to meet production specifications.
- Determines the cause of operating difficulties and takes corrective action.
- Inspects product, makes necessary adjustments and runs equipment in production.
- Understands best operating methods and safety requirements.
- Performs preventive maintenance on equipment according to schedule.
- Adheres to company policies and procedures to produce a quality product/service.
- Reports unusual conditions or questionable items to supervisor.
- Obeys all safety rules and regulations.
- Keeps work area clean and orderly.
- Maintains records as required.
- Performs other duties as requested, directed or assigned.
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Minimum of 1 year related work experience in welded forming, side welding and/or doublehead welding preferred.
Job Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Demonstrated mechanical ability
- Must have a good command of the English language, both written and spoken.
- Refer to applicable Training & Evaluation Checklist.
Personal Protective Equipment:
- Refer to PPE Hazard Assessment.
- Work performed in a Plant environment.
- Exposed to any number of elements but with none present to the extent of being disagreeable
Candidate will consent to:
**Attire must be presentable and appropriate for the working environment**
Call Jenyfer Alvarez @ 484-690-1184 or email [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] for more information.
Volt has a talented and optimistic staffing team focused on the quality of your career.
Volt is an Equal Opportunity Employer.