Title: Project Manager – Scientific I (Assistant)
Location: Rahway, NJ 07065
Duration: 12 month contract - assignment can be extended up to 4,000 hours total (2 years)
- Required Education: MPH/MS
- Minimum of (3) years relevant job experience in a Project Management and/or Process Management role in non-interventional/observational research for the Drug / Vaccine / Biologics or relevant experience in public health research management.
- Six Sigma Certification / Experience with leading successful delivery of business improvement and change management projects is a plus.
- Familiarity with Portfolio & Life-Cycle Management for Drug / Vaccine / Biologics & Knowledge management technology platforms.
- Demonstrates ability to manage scope, time, resources and risk effectively for strategic projects; is results oriented.
- Under the broad guidance of the Center for Observational & Real World Evidence (CORE) Director of Operations the primary responsibilities/skills for this position include and are not limited to the following:
- Functioning & long term strategy planning of the CORE document review committee (DRC) which includes assignment of protocols to DRC dates, determine if the protocol is complete for review, consolidate comments from reviewers, set DRC agenda’s, manage DRC teamsite / postings, perform targeted QC on completed protocols, etc.
- Creation/maintenance of knowledge repositories for scientific deliverables (Global Value Dossiers, Protocols, Study reports, publications).
- Oversight of scientific deliverable processes and generation of performance metrics for the operations.
- Participate in continuous improvement projects which have significant impact on the effectiveness of operations team.
- Keeps team members, staff group, departmental colleagues (as appropriate) and management fully apprised of project / initiative status and issues.
- Other project support as determined by Portfolio priorities.