Performs any basic to complex analytical assays and test methods/other required documentation according to and in compliance with all relevant standards, guidelines and SOPs. Please note that this role may require overtime and/or holiday work.
- Conduct any basic to complex analytical assays.
- Complete Test Methods and other required documentation according to and in compliance with GLP, cGMP, CFR and/or PTC guidelines and SOPs.
- Maintain laboratory notebook for research and development activities as required.
- Conduct critical review of results and report data to technical reviewer or supervisor.
- Prepares reagent and complete reagent batch records.
- Check reagents for expired chemicals and disposes of any expired reagents.
- Perform laboratory maintenance and keep records of maintenance according to guidelines and SOPs.
- Perform routine equipment monitoring and cleaning.
- Orders reagents and consumables as required.
- Contribute to the preparation of protocols, testing records and final reports as needed.
- Author investigations and deviations.
- All ad-hoc duties as assigned.
Skills And Qualifications
- Strong Technical and Scientific knowledge of protein based assays.
- Ability to use proficiently advanced laboratory equipment.
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Several routine physical requirements, including but not limited to: ability to work in a lab setting with biohazards/chemicals, ability to wear appropriate cleanroom/protective attire, ability to perform light physical labor (lifting/pushing/pulling approximately 20 lbs), etc.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Mike Raletz at (+1) 2674287770 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.