- The Lab Technician III, in accordance with forecasted production requirements and assignment, participates in the Chemistry Manufacturing department via:
- Manufacture products within ISO regulations
- Review/reconcile documents and work orders
- Support assigned projects with supervision
- Maintain daily adherence to Production goals relating to labor utilization, work order closure, and schedule adherence
- Currently attending a college or university and working toward achieving an AA/AS or BA/BS including laboratory coursework in biology, chemistry or related field. Training in the operation of lab equipment and use of lab chemicals and tools.
- Four to six years of experience.
- Hands on training in the operation of applicable laboratory equipment and techniques.
- Ability to follow detailed instructions, maintain accurate records and notes, and the ability to carry out assignments in a through, conscientious fashion.
- Conscious of safety requirements and applicable material handling methods (including universal precautions for handling potentially bio-hazardous materials.
- Working knowledgeable of federal and other regulations, e.g. QSR’s, ISO, ISO 13485, CMDR.
- Work with semi-automated and automated equipment.
- Demonstrate problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge and ability to use MS Office and other manufacturing system
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178.