Who are we? Watch to find out!
''Innovation is facilitated by having the right people in the
right roles with the right skills and values.''
- Charles Koch, Koch Industries Chairman and CEO
Flint Hills Resources, LP (FHR) is seeking a Seasonal Laboratory Technician to join our Laboratory team in Rosemount, MN. FHR, a leading refining, chemicals and biofuels company is growing and we are looking for the best people to grow with us. In this position, you will perform routine analysis and other work under the supervision of senior personnel. You’ll be expected to complete work assignments within specified schedules, report data according to existing formats with professional integrity and honesty, work well with others and be willing to contribute to team work assignments while adhering to the FHR’s environmental and safety policies.
This role would begin in the Spring or Summer of 2018.
A Day In The Life Typically Includes:
- Performing a variety of laboratory test methods in an efficient and accurate manner
- Maintaining laboratory data within a LIMS database
- Monitoring laboratory data for trends and implementing action accordingly
- Effectively prioritizing workload
What You Will Need:
- Experience working in a laboratory setting (classroom or industry)
- Willingness to utilize Personal Protective Equipment, as required
- High school diploma or equivalent
- A valid driver's license
- Physical ability to frequently stand and balance. Physical ability to occasionally sit, walk, lift, carry, push, pull, reach, bend, twist and climb
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds (with frequent carrying of up to 25 pounds)
- Must be able to adequately hear alarms and other sounds which may indicate a safety concern Must be able to communicate hazardous conditions and other dangers
- Must be able to work around fumes or airborne particles and toxic or caustic chemicals
- Must be available to start Spring or Summer of 2018
What Will Put You Ahead?
- Undergraduate coursework in a science-related field such as Chemistry, Biology, Civil or Chemical Engineering
- Cumulative GPA of at least 3.0 (Please upload a copy of your transcripts with resume.)
- Proficient at Microsoft Office Applications
Want to learn more about Flint Hills Resources?
This role is not eligible for visa sponsorship.
Salary and benefits commensurate with experience.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf