This role is responsible developing new skin care and hair care products, personal care products, with a low level of supervision, including reformulating and/or improving current formulas.
- Document within laboratory notebook every batch made with details of reason for the batch, batching notes, batch specification results and other test results as applicable.
- Develop robust quality formulas meeting specifications as indicated.
- Evaluate product properties through instrumentation, visual/olfactory observations and other appropriate testing.
- Develop manufacturing processes including scale up processes.
- Develop specifications for formulations and reformulations.
- Conduct physical stability testing.
- Source new and/or alternate raw materials.
- BS/BA in Biology, or related field.
- Critical thinking, technical writing and organizational skills.
- Knowledge of laboratory safety.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.