New RA position with Mammalian Cell Culture open in Sorrento Valley!
- Handle and array compounds on an experiment by experiment basis.
- Accurately array compounds for HTS experiments.
- Perform Mammalian cell culture and cell based assays
- Compound stock management and curation.
- Database management and curation.
- Basic laboratory skills, including liquid handling, reagent preparation, and chemistry related
- calculation's including calculations of stock concentrations, making serial dilutions, etc.
- Track inventory usage and predict future usage based on volume, etc.
- Bachelors or Masters degree in the life sciences or physical sciences.
- Must be proficient in Excel and other database/spreadsheet applications.
- Must be proficient in organizing, weighing, and making compound stocks at desired concentrations.
- Must be detail oriented with exceptional organizational and time management skills.
- Highly motivated individual with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- The ability to work a flexible schedule including weekends and holidays may be required.
Preferred Education and Experience
1+ years of Cell Culture experience.
Our people are everything. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek® Inc. has distinguished itself as a leader in recruiting and staffing services, by having a deep understanding of the intersection of talent and business. As a strategic partner to more than 17,000 clients and 300,000 contract employees every year, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantages for its clients and rewarding careers for its contract employees. Headquartered in Hanover, Md., Aerotek operates a network of over 230 non-franchised offices with more than 6,000 internal employees dedicated to serving our customers. Aerotek is an operating company of Allegis Group, a global talent solutions provider. To learn more, visit aerotek.com.