A Project Manager should have experience in leadership to be held accountable for overall project implementation. The incumbent should be passionate, energetic, and detail-oriented. This person should have a creative and analytical mind, while capable of managing critical and complicated situations.
Job Roles and Responsibilities
- Build positive professional relationships with clients and associates by integrating the client’s needs into the new project design.
- Define project objectives, requirements, and assumptions necessary to structure a project or activity.
- Plan, schedule, and control project activities to fulfill objectives and satisfy project requirements.
- Develop and drive integrated project plans by aligning project tactics with project strategy.
- Establish, maintain, and lead high-performance project teams, while serving as the project advocate within the client organization.
- Lead, coordinate, facilitate, and motivate all associated project resources to gain alignment on project goals and deliverables.
- Assess risk management within project teams and ensure risks has appropriate mitigation and contingency plans.
Required Experience, Skills and Training
- MS in Biology Sciences, PhD is preferred
- Strong knowledge/experience and skills in wet lab, including molecular and cellular biology, gene modification for human cell lines including stem cells, and transgenic animal models
- Experience in the biotechnology industry
- Demonstrated work ethic, integrity, and professional conduct.
- Computer program skills, including but not limited to, MS office applications, bioinformatics and statistics.
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] or 844-463-6178.