MANAGER, SCIENTIFIC COMMUNICATIONS
Bedminster, NJ 07921
This position manages strategic scientific publication planning and execution efforts developed in consult with pharmaceutical product development and communication plans. Contributes to product strategy development; provides oversight of work products and activities of internal staff members; interfaces with internal stakeholders and external vendors to ensure timely completion and publication of projects that are fair-balanced, scientifically accurate and of high editorial quality.
• Develop publication strategy, tactical communication plans and scientific platform for assigned products or therapeutic areas in collaboration with relevant Science and Technology functional areas.
• Provide vendor management and communication oversight for publication projects (abstracts, posters, oral presentations, and manuscripts).
• Work internally to implement contracts and required documentation for vendor engagement.
• Adhere to agreed-upon project timelines and negotiate with functional areas on timing of deliverables to achieve project milestones.
• Contribute to publication outline development and critically review drafts to ensure alignment with strategic goals
With Kelly, you’ll have access to some of the world’s highest-regarded scientific organizations—providing you with opportunities to work on today’s most challenging, research-intensive, and relevant projects. Our connections can lead you to innovative scientific pursuits you’ll be proud to help advance. We work with 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and found opportunities for more than 11,000 scientific professionals last year.
You pursued a career in science to fuel your quest for knowledge and your desire to make the world a better place. Let Kelly fuel your career—connect with us today.
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2016 was $5.3 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.