- Contributes to the successful timely testing and releasing of raw materials, intermediates, and finished products of GMP and or Commercial pharmaceutical manufacturing.
- Works on problems of moderate scope where analysis requires in-depth evaluation of factors.
- Carries out analytical activities and experiments in support of the development of pharmaceutical products, including method validation, stability testing, release testing, etc.
- Keep accurate and detailed records of experiments including results and conclusions.
- Provides written and verbal updates on projects and activities as required.
- Assist others, as necessary, for timely project completion.
- Comply with Health, Safety and Environmental responsibilities as needed
- BS in Chemistry required
- 2+ years’ experience in support of pharmaceutical product development.
- Background in pharmaceutical separation science (HPLC, GC, CE) preferred.
- Good understanding and application of scientific principles and techniques.
- Experience with GMP and ICH regulations.
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Possesses excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Mathematical and reasoning abilities
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure to meet deadlines.
***For immediate consideration, please email your resume to Apex Life Sciences at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] with 'Chemist' in the subject line.
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] or 844-463-6178.