Aerotek is seeking a Senior Scientist to join their team!
- PhD in Biochemistry or related field
- Minimum 2+ years in vitro diagnostic industry experience preferred
- Experience troubleshooting manufacturing processes
Performs technical trouble shooting for a broad range of medical diagnostic reagent products manufactured within a regulated production facility. This position requires efficient understanding of challenges surrounding manufacturing processes from raw materials to the finished marketed product. Candidate will be required to offer his/her professional judgment and skills gained through working within a regulated environment to effectively apply technical solutions.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities:
* Understand the application of the scientific method; experimental design and logical problem solving to handle broad assignments and objectives involving multiple tasks.
* Candidate will need to apply his/her knowledge of risk and experience from past positions to support daily diagnostic reagent manufacturing trouble shooting, validations and Corrective Actions.
* Candidate will be required to schedule his/her own activities in accordance with other assignments and priorities; perform tasks such as data collation and analysis; interpretation of data and preparation of reports.
* Develop investigation plans, milestones and protocols along with maintaining laboratory notebooks; writing reports and communicates progress.
* Performs other related duties as assigned by manager.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.