Biotechnology company is seeking a Microbiology Laboratory Technician to join their team! Microbiology New Graduates strongly encourage to apply!
- Routine environmental monitoring, including air viable, particulate, viable surface sampling, and purified water system sampling/testing, gram stain, growth promotion and sterility.
- Prepare assays for qualifying raw materials and for release or stability testing of in-process and finished products. These test methods include flow cytometry, ELISA, endotoxin, complete blood count, viability, and gram stain.
- Receives and maintains traceability and integrity of test samples, reagents and materials used in the laboratory per approved procedures.
- Initiates and takes ownership as needed of laboratory investigations and exception reports for out-of-limit samples, and of other projects and related assignments.
- Performs routine laboratory equipment maintenance.
- Revises and updates standard operating procedures.
- Performs testing in support of method validation studies.
- Adheres to good documentation practices (GDPs).
- Associate or Bachelor’s (preferred) degree in a scientific discipline or equivalent.
- Typically 2+ years related experience in cGMP/FDA regulated industry.
Send resumes to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] or 844-463-6178.