Medical Technologist II (Microbiology) - Chantilly, VA
1. Must demonstrate proficiency in all principle duties of a Medical Technologist I.
2. Proficient in all applicable areas of testing in the department. Proficient in troubleshooting all applicable instruments/procedures in the department.
3. Participate in continuing education; present periodic in-service programs.
4. Make suggestions for improvements; actively participate in implementation of process improvements.
5. Assist with oversight and training of department employees as necessary.
6. Perform other duties as needed to assure the timely completion of the work.
Foreign educated candidates must provide a detailed credential evaluation from IERF (International Education Research Foundation). United States educated candidates must provide a detailed original transcript.
1. Must have the ability to establish work priorities and handle several procedures simultaneously.
2. Must interact with other departments.
3. Contact with clients may be required, good customer service skills important. 4. Must protect patient confidentiality at all times.
All requirements are subject to possible modifications to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities. Quest Diagnostics is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Women / Minorities / Veterans / Disabled / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity.