Kelly Services is seeking a detailed oriented individual wishing to work as a Lab Assistant at Kraft Heinz in Beaver Dam, WI. This is an excellent opportunity to advance your career.
Pay Rate: $14 per hour
Job Type: Full Time Temp with a possibility of being hired on full time.
Shift: Must be flexible and willing to work any shift
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Perform with accuracy the lab tests including Rapid Moisture Test, 5-Hour Moisture Analysis, Babcock Fat Testing, In-process pH and Salt Tests, Micro Testing
- Complete all required documentation in accordance with the identified procedure
- Perform general housekeeping duties of the work station and the lab
- Perform test procedures according to the set guidelines without deviations to the process
- Perform math calculations as required
- Perform duties which may require working with hazardous chemicals while following proper PPE requirements
- Communicate with other key members in the plant to relay critical test results
- Provide assistance for other lab team members daily as needed
- Assist with the calibration of testing analyzers
- Perform observations and trainings timely as scheduled
- Aid in maintaining the MSA (Measurement System Analysis) Program
- Create SAP Inspection Lots and enter results
- Close out of Finished Product, Raw Material, and Environmental Inspection Lots
- Perform all other duties as assigned by the Supervisor or Team Leader
- Support Plant Quality Systems
- Ability to use and understand the Quality Data Systems
- Relief for a designate Analyst position
- Perform all other duties as assigned by Supervisor or Team Leader
- Must adhere to all Kraft Policies as stated in the Employee Handbook and follow internal Kraft Procedures
- Must have High school Diploma or GED
- Experience in a lab environment is preferred
- Must be able to work in a team environment
- Ability to work extended hours and extended workweeks to cover the business needs
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
As a Kelly employee, you’ll have access to world-class perks, including:
- Kelly-sponsored Affordable Care Act health care coverage available to eligible employees
- Group insurance options*
- Service bonus plan
- Holiday pay plan
- Weekly electronic pay options
- Online training campus that provides more than 3,000 free courses to help improve and develop skills
- Exclusive online employee community
- Employee assistance program available at no cost
- Corporate discounts
- Transportation Spending Accounts
*Offered and administered by Leslie & Associates. These plans are not sponsored by Kelly Services.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: This position is being recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. To be considered for this position, use the "Submit Resume" button, located on the left navigation bar.
Due to the high volume of responses anticipated, only qualified candidates will be contacted.
At Kelly Services®, we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect with Kelly.
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2016 was $5.3 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.