A scientist in this role will primarily be performing wet chemical, UV-Vis, and fluorescence analysis on a variety of samples.
- Titrations using automatic titrators for a variety of analytes
- Moisture analysis by Karl-Fischer
- Analysis of samples by UV-Vis and fluorescence
- Analysis of samples by ion chromatography
- Processing data from the listed techniques using proprietary software and Microsoft Excel
- A broad variety of preparation methods including extractions and cryo-grinding will also be used in this position
- The candidate for this role will be expected to cross train in areas such as GC or LC as needed