Apex Systems is looking to hire candidates that would be interested in a Pharmacy Technician opportunity in your area.
The job description is below and if you are interested, please email your resume and managerial references to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
Job Title: Pharmacy Technician
Location: Flowood, MS 39232
Also, if you know of anyone else that may be interested in discussing this position, please forward this job description as well as my contact information for their review.
Duration: Three month contract with possibility of extension
Schedule: This position will require you to be available to work 8 hour shifts between the hours of 7am-7pm, Mon-Fri, with the possibility of working a weekend shift of 4-8 hrs. Likely schedules will include Tues-Sat and Sun-Thurs.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Must hold a current and valid CPHT license
- At least 1 year experience in compounding IV admixtures as a pharmacy tech
- Excellent customer service skills
- Reliable and punctual
- Product preparation, compounding sterile products, and maintaining the pharmacy clean room suite to 797 requirements.
- Documentation of IV admixture and clean room suite sterility testing.
- Complete order entry and refills under the supervision of the pharmacist.
- Inventory management and storage, complete appropriate documentation, such as labels, log sheets and reports.
- Participate in on call rotation as indicated by staffing and business needs