Are you an experienced Registered Pharmacy Technician looking for a new opportunity with a prestigious healthcare company? Do you want the chance to advance your career by joining a rapidly growing company? If you answered “yes" to any of these questions – this is the position for you.
Registered Pharmacy Technician Day to Day Duties:
- This team's main goal is dispensing of medications
- They will be speaking with patients and making sure they are taking their medications correctly (example: either it is with food, a certain time of day, etc.)
- Adherence to meds is one of the most important thing that they do for their patients
Registered Pharmacy Technician Requirements:
- Registered Pharmacy Technician in Florida (no disciplines on file)
- Ability to work with high volume production teams with an emphasis on quality!
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
Shift: Monday-Friday 9am to 6pm!
Advantages of this Opportunity:
- Competitive salary ($15/hr.)!
- Fun and positive work environment
- Opportunity for growth and advancement
Why You Should Work For Us:
HealthCare Support Staffing, Inc. (HSS), is a proven industry-leading national healthcare recruiting and staffing firm. HSS has a proven history of placing talented healthcare professionals in clinical and non-clinical positions with some of the largest and most prestigious healthcare facilities including: Fortune 100 Health Plans, Mail Order Pharmacies, Medical Billing Centers, Hospitals, Laboratories, Surgery Centers, Private Practices, and many other healthcare facilities throughout the United States. HealthCare Support Staffing maintains strong relationships with top providers in healthcare and can assure healthcare professionals they will receive fast access to great career opportunities that best fit their expertise. Connect with one of our Professional Recruiting Consultants today to see how a conversation can turn into a long-lasting and rewarding career!
Interested in being considered?
If you are interested in applying to this position, please click on the apply now button or email your updated resume directly to Tyler Adler at: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]