This position is for within the Hair Lab for data entry; cutting, prepping and weighing hair specimens; and aliquotting and building into loads. Sitting for long periods of time may be required. The job is complex and requires the employee to have good organization skills and an attention for detail.
Candidates will also possess the following skills:
* Detail oriented with the ability to produce high quality work.
* Available to work flexible hours and overtime when necessary.
* Outstanding attendance and punctuality.
* Ability to work alone and in a group to accomplish daily tasks.
* Positive and able to work with a diverse group of individuals in a high production environment.
* Data entry requiring typing, keying and computer competency.
* Manual dexterity to measure, cut and weigh, very small amounts of hair specimen.
* Intake mail, sort specimens and complete appropriate documentation.
* Data entry; accessioning; cutting and prepping specimens for testing and banking.
* Storage and retrieval of specimens.
* Maintenance of equipment and work stations to prevent cross-contamination of specimens.
Forensic Processing and is responsible for the routine daily sample processing of the Forensic Toxicology Processing Department. This individual is accountable for all specimen receipt, sorting, data entry and work within the specimen processing department.
Shift:Tuesday - Saturday 4:30a.
Pay: $11.74/hour +shift differential.
Our people are everything. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek® Inc. has distinguished itself as a leader in recruiting and staffing services, by having a deep understanding of the intersection of talent and business. As a strategic partner to more than 17,000 clients and 300,000 contract employees every year, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantages for its clients and rewarding careers for its contract employees. Headquartered in Hanover, Md., Aerotek operates a network of over 230 non-franchised offices with more than 6,000 internal employees dedicated to serving our customers. Aerotek is an operating company of Allegis Group, a global talent solutions provider. To learn more, visit aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.