Oilfield Chemicals Lab Technician – Conroe, TX
Kelly Services is currently seeking a Lab Technician for an oilfield chemicals manufacturing facility in Conroe, TX. As a Lab Technician placed with Kelly Services, you will perform a variety of quality control and research related tasks. Overall responsibility of the position is to analyze and tests inbound raw materials as well as manufactured products to assure product quality and composition.
Additional Job Responsibilities:
- Uses laboratory equipment to analyze, measure and test chemicals to ensure quality control of products
- Conducts quality control tests including FTIR, polymer testing, viscosity, density, rheometry, mud testing, and blending with oils
- Prepares and translates Certificates of Analysis as well as other product-specific technical documents as requested by customers
- Maintains accurate records
- Cleans, maintains and conducts daily equipment checks against calibration on laboratory equipment
- Preparation, packaging, and shipment of product samples
- AS/BS degree with 2 years of Laboratory Technician experience is desired
- Drilling muds testing experience would be a plus
- Strong mathematics recommended
- The ability to learn quickly, multi-task, and work with minimal supervision
This is a temp to hire position with a Monday through Friday day shift schedule. The pay range for the position is $16-17 per hour. If you meet the above qualifications, please submit your resume for immediate consideration.
With Kelly, you’ll have access to some of the world’s highest-regarded scientific organizations—providing you with opportunities to work on today’s most challenging, research-intensive, and relevant projects. Our connections can lead you to innovative scientific pursuits you’ll be proud to help advance. We work with 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and found opportunities for more than 11,000 scientific professionals last year.
You pursued a career in science to fuel your quest for knowledge and your desire to make the world a better place. Let Kelly fuel your career—connect with us today.
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2016 was $5.3 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.