Metals Lab Technician
This is an entry level opportunity to get your foot in the door with a testing lab in the local Greensburg, PA area. This position is also immediately available and will conduct an onsite interview as soon as qualified candidates are available to meet on site.
Overall, the Lab Technician will be involved in Carbon/Sulfur Leco testing, sample preparation, microwave digestion, data quality review and reporting, etc.
Daily Responsibilities include:
• Operation of a carbon-sulfur analyzer and oxygen-nitrogen analyzer to determine composition of metals, carbides, metal powders, etc.
• Analyze and interpret results, enter data of samples into spreadsheets for precise concentrations of material and formulate customer reports.
• Collaborate with other lab technicians to ensure order are fulfilled quickly and accurately.
• Calibrate, perform preventative maintenance and troubleshoot analyzing machines
• Interested candidates should possess strong MS Office applications experience.
• Strong interpersonal skills.
• Excellent verbal and written English communication skills.
• Must have good organizational skills and ability to perform efficiently multiple tasks
Hours worked will be all daylight, M-F. Interested candidates should have some exposure to a laboratory setting and working with general lab testing equipment is ideal. This experience can be from a former position or an academic environment.
If interested, please apply online at: www.apexlifesciences.com and send your resume directly to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé].