Assistant Research Scientist needed for a contract opportunity with Yoh's client located in Berkeley, CA.
The Big Picture - Top Skills You Should Possess:
- Mammalian Cell Culture
- Must able to work on the weekends
- Microsoft Office
What You'll Be Doing:
- Perform mammalian cell culture process in an R&D environment, including laboratory and pilot-scale bioreactor operations and media/solutions preparations.
- Duties include performing small-scale cell culture techniques, sampling bioreactors, and analyses using laboratory instruments.
- Candidate must be able to work some weekend hours.
What You Need to Bring to the Table:
- Bachelor of Science (B.S.) in Biology, Chemistry, Chemical Engineering and Biotechnology related fields, with 0 to 4 years of relevant experience.
- Has ability to understand and follow directions or procedures.
- Has ability to perform experiments and demonstrates knowledge of scientific technique within a specialized area.
- Has ability to work with teams.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office computer skills.
- Experience in and knowledge of mammalian cell culture and purification is an advantage.
What's In It For You?
We welcome you to be a part of the largest and legendary global staffing companies to meet your career aspirations. Yoh's network of client companies has been employing professionals like you for over 65 years in the U.S., UK and Canada. Join Yoh's extensive talent community that will provide you with access to Yoh's vast network of opportunities and gain access to this exclusive opportunity available to you.
- Medical, Dental & Vision Benefits
- 401K Retirement Saving Plan
- Life & Disability Insurance
- Direct Deposit & weekly epayroll
- Employee Discount Program's
- Referral Bonus Program's
Opportunity is Calling, Apply Now!
Recruiter: Nicole Bernardo
Yoh makes finding and applying for jobs simple. Partner with Yoh to find the right opportunities across multiple industries in the US and UK. Find out more here!
Yoh, a Day & Zimmermann company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V. Click here to contact us if you are an individual with a disability and require accommodation in the application process.