Concorde Career Colleges, Inc. is a nationally recognized for-profit, post-secondary education company providing career training in the field of allied health, and we have an opening for a sub Pharmacy Technician Instructor.
• Provide instruction to Pharmacy Technician classes.
• Adherence to applicable accreditation commission standards or agencies regulations, the school policies and procedures, and the department’s curricula.
• Monitor school progress, conduct student orientations and advise students throughout the program.
• Assist with on-going review and development of curricula in the department and make suggestions per policy.
• Attend orientations, staff meetings, and faculty meetings as scheduled.
- Must have 3 years Pharmacy Technician experience.
- Must have hospital experience with IV and compounding experience.
Medical/dental/vision, 401K retirement plan, paid holidays, vacation, and education reimbursement for full-time and part-time employees.