Associate Staging Coordinator
(Monday – Friday)
temp to perm
14.00 – 14.50
Responsible for ensuring timely delivery of samples and worksheets to laboratories, assisting with shipping of samples, and courier duties.
Essential Job Functions:
- Review and assign Sample Testing Instructions (STI)
- Verify & review client paperwork submitted with samples
- Receive client samples & originate worksheets for sample testing
- Ensure samples are delivered to the laboratory in a timely manner
- Maintain proper storage requirements for samples
- Works on routine assignments per written procedures, where ability to recognize deviation from accepted practice is required.
- Normally receives minimal instructions on routine work and detailed instructions on new assignments.
- Works under close supervision from supervisor or senior personnel.
- Contributes to the overall operations and to the achievement of departmental goals
- Perform job specific tasks in compliance with applicable Regulations, International Standards, and our Policies and Standard Operating Procedures.
- May be required to work holidays and weekends
- May be required to work overtime
- May be required to assist in other departments
- Other duties as assigned
Experience / Education
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Must have valid driver’s license and maintain good driving record
With Kelly, you’ll have access to some of the world’s highest-regarded scientific organizations—
providing you with opportunities to work on today’s most challenging, research-intensive, and relevant
projects. Our connections can lead you to innovative scientific pursuits you’ll be proud to help
advance. We work with 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and found opportunities for more than 9,000
scientific professionals last year.
You pursued a career in science to fuel your quest for knowledge and your desire to make the world
a better place. Let Kelly fuel your career—connect with us today.
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect
with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females,
Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is
committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity
is The Law.