Volt provides highly skilled contingent workers to local, national and international clients in all major industries. Volt has over 60 years of experience and is a leader in the industry. We work with many of the Fortune 500 and 1000 companies to provide workforce solutions.
Capitalizing on knowledge and innovation, comprehensive resources, and technology, Volt provides top talent to the many thousands of clients across the globe. Over 60 years of unwavering focus on the issues of workforce management have gained us a reputation of being one of the most knowledgeable and accomplished strategic workforce partners in business for clients and candidates alike.
We have a talented and upbeat staffing team focused on the quality of your career. As a Volt employee, you can expect the highest level of on-site support. We have a long-standing tradition of developing lasting and mutually beneficial relationships with our employees.
Volt has an opportunity for you to become part of a prestigious team of professionals. We are seeking an Instrumentation Engineer to work onsite at our client’s facility located in Waterloo, IA. Duties will include:
Duties will include:
- Supporting test data acquisition (DAQ) and control software solutions throughout the Ag test lab.
- Creating and modifying DAQ and control software solutions for tests
- Supporting and troubleshooting control code and software solutions in test bays
- Updating software versions
- Supporting and troubleshooting test bay network & CAN communications systems in test bays
- Supporting DAQ hardware with updates and troubleshooting
- Assist commissioning of new test cells
- Installing computer hardware (Ethernet, Serial, video cards; etc.)
Projects this position will support include:
- Update and maintenance of software modules
- Development of standardized instrumentation lists and solution development process
- Verification of CAN Tool Other Responsibilities:
Work Responsibility Breakdown
- 20% Supporting Test Bays
- 75% Supporting iTest Software
- 5% Supporting iTest Hardware
- 4 year degree in Computer Science, MIS, Electrical or Computer Engineering is preferred. Mechanical or Agricultural Engineering is also acceptable.
- Computer programming experience is preferred.
- 4 year degree in the electrical or electrical engineering field.
***This position is located in Waterloo, IA. Candidates must be able to relocate to this location at their own expense.***
Submit your resume today!
Contact Erica at 515-346-3152 for immediate consideration.
If you do not meet all the qualifications of the position listed here, please be sure to go to jobs.volt.com to see the other positions we have available that you may qualify for.
Volt is an Equal Opportunity Employer