Entry Level Chemist (Bachelors or Associates Level)
Are you a recent grad, entry level candidate with an interest in science? Seeking bright, upbeat and motivated junior level CHEMISTS with a BS or BA in Chemistry, Analytical Chemistry, or Biochemistry. Good recall from Organic Chemistry, Instrumental Analysis coursework is a plus. Candidates with associates degrees (AS) are welcome to apply.
- Basic lab procedures (wet chemistry, pH, buffers, titrations, Karl Fischer, dilutions, etc.)
- Familiar with analytical instruments such as HPLC, GC, IR, and NMR
- Calibration of lab instruments (pipettes, analytical scales, balances, etc.)
- Strict adherence to SOP’s and GLP’s protocols
- Knowledge of cGMP - Good Manufacturing Practices, a plus
- Good computer skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint). Presentation skills a plus
- Internship experience, industry laboratory experience a plus
- BS or BA in Chemistry, Organic Chemistry, Biochemistry, Analytical Chemistry or related discipline
- 0-2 years of industry experience; lab internships
- Understanding of basic scientific principles, concepts, and methodology governing work performed
- Good technical skills and working familiarity with laboratory procedures and processes
- Meticulous data collection and ability to maintain a lab notebook
Only LOCAL candidates in NJ will be considered!
For immediate consideration please apply online and send your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] or 844-463-6178.