Other companies make products. We make a difference! Click Here!
Contribute to a Safer, More Secure, and More Sustainable World. At UL, we know why we come to work. Thousands of us around the world wake up every day with one common purpose – to make the world a safer, more secure, and more sustainable place to live. We clear the way for our customers to introduce the latest products, technological advances, and systems in an increasingly complex world so they can provide peace of mind to the market. Our integrity is woven throughout our company and shapes the way we approach and deliver our solutions. We are proud that the work we do every day has a meaningful contribution to society. We continue to build upon our legacy of trusted expertise and partnership to keep our communities safe and secure as we march forward into the future. This helps us to sleep better at night, and we are confident that the millions of people we touch rest easier too.
Under direct supervision, performs specialized laboratory testing and analyses of substantial variety and complexity. Performs calculations, prepares reports and assess proper calibration and standardization of equipment and procedures. Records and analyzes data and prepares written reports.
- Perform routine tests and procedures and utilizes GMP/GLP practices.
- Performs complex/non-routine or detailed tests and analyses.
- Performs calculations, prepares reports, and assesses proper calibration and standardization of equipment and procedures.
- Implements tests and procedures requiring selection and adaptation of test equipment and test procedures with lab management supervision.
- Records and analyzes data and prepares written reports.
- May be required to train others to perform routine tests.
- Performs other duties as required.
- Some University education (Equivalent to Associate's degree) in Chemistry or a related discipline plus generally two years of laboratory experience
- Knowledge of wet chemistry, dissolution testing, AOAC testing and knowledge of automated equipment.