Maxim Healthcare Services is hiring Medical Laboratory Technicians to perform routine tests in a medical laboratory to provide data for use in the diagnosis and treatment of disease.
- Conducts quantitative and qualitative chemical analyses of body fluids, such as blood, urine, and spinal fluid, under the supervision of a Medical Technologist.
- Performs blood counts, using microscope.
- Conducts blood tests for transfusion purposes.
- May draw blood from patient’s finger, ear lobe, or vein, observing principles of asepsis to obtain blood samples.
- Other Medical Lab Tech duties as assigned.
- High School diploma or its equivalent.
- Full command, verbal and written, of the English language.
- Successful completion of Laboratory Technician training with subsequent certification as a Laboratory Technician preferred.
- Successful completion of screening test for the clinical specialty area(s) in which the Lab Technician practices with a score of 80% or higher.
- Current Copy Health Certificate (Contract Specific)
- Current PPD (Contract Specific)
- Must meet all of Maxim’s pre-employment screening requirements.
At Maxim Healthcare Services, we firmly believe that our employees are the heartbeat of our organization and we are happy to offer the following benefits:
- Competitive pay & weekly paychecks
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401(k) savings plan
- Awards and recognition programs
*Benefit eligibility is dependent on employment status.
Maxim Healthcare Services is a leading provider of home healthcare, medical-related staffing, travel nursing, and population health and wellness services across the United States. As an established community partner, we have been making a difference in the lives of our employees, caregivers, and patients for more than 30 years. Our commitment to customer service, improving patient care, and staffing experienced healthcare professionals has paved the way for many rewarding career opportunities in the healthcare industry.
Maxim Healthcare Services, Inc. is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer