Order Type :
Sirius is currently looking for a Lab Tech for a 6 month contract position in Los Angeles, CA.
This person will work directly in assisting with all laboratory functions within the facility.
• Develop working knowledge of all lab test methods
• Understand different lab equipment
• Perform equipment calibration
• Enter records of product in-process and final sample specification information.
• Perform housekeeping
• Must have some in lab experience and working with lab equipment
• Must be willing to work 12-hour rotating shifts (days & nights)
• Must be able to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment
• Know how and when to use adjustment spreadsheet
• Know how to calculate the distillation amount in R5 polyamide/amidoamine
• Have adequate forklift driving skill
• Have basic knowledge on certain lab equipment routine maintenance (water bath, simple equipment maintenance) and troubleshooting
• Have basic knowledge in rework lab prep and process.
• Experience with manufacturing, chemical, or high production is PREFERRED!
Please send all resumes to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]