2nd Shift Quality Control / Assurance Technician (QA / QC)
Fair Lawn, NJ 07410
The inspector/technician must be able to multi-task in a complex, fast-paced environment, with a diverse set of responsibilities. This is a 2nd Shift position, starts from 2:30 pm.
- Conduct routine measurements of production samples and document results.
- Analyze and document finished product moisture.
- Manage testing of samples by 3rd-parties, including the collection & shipping of samples and the compilation of testing results.
- Conduct inspection and disposition of incoming ingredients, in-process products, & finished products.
- Analyze speck count & color of raw ingredients.
- Audit and document packaging lines, including Metal Detection, Weight Control, Label Verification, etc.
- Audit and document retention (shelf) samples.
- Manage customer and vendor product sample inventory.
- Interact with receiving, production, packaging, and warehouse staff.
- Assist in routine lab activities.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a quality role in a similar manufacturing environment. (This is not an entry-level position!)
- Ideal candidate will have a BS/AS in a relevant field, but most important is direct experience in quality and plant operation support.
- Able to work Monday to Friday, plus one day each weekend (either Saturday or Sunday) Monday to Friday: start 2:30 pm
Weekend: starts 6:30am
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook.
- Paid overtime at premium pay for weekend work.
- Generous benefits: healthcare, dental, and 401K plan
With Kelly, you’ll have access to some of the world’s highest-regarded scientific organizations—providing you with opportunities to work on today’s most challenging, research-intensive, and relevant projects. Our connections can lead you to innovative scientific pursuits you’ll be proud to help advance. We work with 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and found opportunities for more than 11,000 scientific professionals last year.
You pursued a career in science to fuel your quest for knowledge and your desire to make the world a better place. Let Kelly fuel your career—connect with us today.
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2016 was $5.3 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.