The CSI Companies is actively seeking a Staging Pharmacy Technician for our client located in the Spartanburg, SC area.
REQUIRES STATE OF SOUTH CAROLINA PHARMACY TECHNICIAN LICENSE
Between 6am to 8pm, rotating shifts. Every other weekend.
- Sort all baskets from V2 according to facility units, location and delivery times.
- Scans all medication pending for delivery.
- Prepares manifests and ancillary paperwork to correspond to appropriate nursing facility.
- Retrieve medication totes from PVII pharmacists that are to be scanned for delivery (STATs included).
- Check bins before delivery departure for missed meds.
- During down times assist pharmacy floor for additional support.
- Scans manifests into system for confirmation of delivery.
- Prepares back order envelopes for delivery.
Minimum (Required) Qualifications: (must be met in order to perform the job at the required level)
- Ability to keep up at a moderate speed
- Good English language and English reading skills
- 0-6 months working experience
Preferred Qualifications: (if above and beyond the minimum required)
- Previous pharmacy technician experience.
- Verifiable High school graduate or equivalent.