Pharmacy Technician Associate Opportunity
We currently have an exciting contract opportunity for a Pharmacy Technician Associate in Sioux Falls, SD
Responsibilities and prospects for Pharmacy Technician Associate:
- Obtains new prescriptions and prescriptions refill information from customers and retrieves, counts, and measures drugs.
- Resolves problems related to customer prescription inquiries
- Other related duties
- Must be flexible with schedule- various shifts available
- Excellent interpersonal skills needed.
- Computer experience.
- Ability to problem solve and multi-task.
- Previous experience in health care industry preferred.
- Basic math skills.
- Production environment experience preferred.
- Education: high school degree or equivalent
- Weekly electronic pay
- Access to more than 3,000 online training courses though Kelly Learning Center
- Group rate insurance options available immediate upon hire*
- Service bonus plan and holiday pay*
- Online application system
- Never an applicant fee
How to apply:
To apply for this opportunity please utilize the “Apply Now/Submit Resume” button
Related Search Terms: Accredited Pharmacy Technician, Pharmacy Tech, Certified Pharmacy Tech, CPhT, Certified Pharmacy Technician, Lead Pharmacy Tech, Lead Pharmacy Technician, Pharmaceutical, Pharmacy Inventory Specialist, Senior Pharmacy Tech, Sr. Pharmacy Technician, RX Tech, RX Technician, Medical, Medication, Healthcare Jobs, Medical Jobs
With Kelly, you’ll have direct connections to leading healthcare companies—providing you with the chance to positively impact quality and delivery of patient care. In a field where innovation and change happen constantly, our connections and opportunities will help you take your career exactly where you want to. We work with 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and more than 1,200 healthcare hiring managers turn to us each year to access the best talent: people like you.
Let us help advance your healthcare career today.
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2016 was $5.3 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.