One of our pharmaceutical clients is currently seeking a Research Scientist! Although we work with offices nationwide, this position is based in the Rockville, MD area. This is a fantastic work opportunity with competitive pay!
PURPOSE OF POSITION: In this role you will be responsible for:
- Contributing to the research and development of novel pharmaceutical drugs
- Troubleshooting and calibrating machinery
- Using HPLC, UV and other analytical techniques
- B.S. degree in biology, chemistry, or related disciplines
- Experience in a GMP environment required
- Experience with 2+ years of HPLC preferred but not required
SRG Woolf is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law.