Tech Biomedical Equipment II - Tampa, FL
- The Biomedical Equipment Technician Il maintains laboratory testing equipment.
- This position will be responsible for routine maintenance of laboratory testing equipment.
- Other tasks will include thermometer verification, centrifuge refurbishment/verification, work order data entry, pipette volume testing, electrical current leakage testing, record keeping, and other basic departmental functions.
- This position requires a logical thought process, accountability, physical dexterity, and the ability to clearly/effectively communicate with team members and lab personnel outside the department.
- The candidate must be able to lift a minimum of 50lbs and at times assist the Biomedical Engineers in moving equipment.
- High School diploma, technical degree or diploma, or currently attending technical classes.
- 1-2 years as Biomedical Equipment Tech I or equivalent.
Sunday - Thursday 11 AM- 7:30 PM
All requirements are subject to possible modifications to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities. Quest Diagnostics is an
Equal Opportunity Employer: Women / Minorities / Veterans / Disabled / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity.