- Perform routine laboratory Quality Control functions, including wet chemical, physical, and instrumental analysis
- Assist Chemists with data entry, housekeeping, waste management, inventory levels, equipment repair and maintenance, and reporting to production.
- Conform to safe laboratory practices in accordance with Chemical Hygiene Plan and Chemical Plant requirements and regulations.
- Maintain working knowledge of testing procedures, protocols, and priorities for three production areas.
- Associate degree in applied science or 3 years laboratory experience
- Basic laboratory knowledge
- Basic math skills
- Must have the ability to work evenings and weekends and be subject to last minute scheduling changes
Recent graduates are encouraged to apply!
For IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION, please email [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] with “Lab Technician- Ohio in the subject line”
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178