Apex Life Sciences is currently hiring multiple chemists for a great pharmaceutical client. There are openings on 1st and 2nd shift.
Chemist Job Duties:
- Quality control analysis on raw materials, in-process samples and finished products.
- Routinely utilizing HPLC, GC, and FTIR along with other analytical instrumentation.
- Strictly adhering to GMP/USP documentation standards.
- Participating in instrument maintenance and troubleshooting.
- Participating in method validations as needed.
- BS in Chemistry, Biochemistry, or related science
- 0-5 years experience within a QC Chemistry laboratory
- Experience with cGMPs in accordance to FDA specifications
- A strong work ethic, close attention to detail, and the ability to multitask
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] or 844-463-6178.