Medix has an opening for a Clinical Trial Project Coordinator! This position is working with one of the fastest growing clinical research organization in the Kansas City metro area.
Candidates with a desire to grow and be challenged in their career highly preferred. Tight-knit, fast paced environment and competitive benefits and salary offered!
This is an immediate opening and we are looking to get candidates started immediately!
Candidates for the Clinical Trial Coordinator must be able to perform the following tasks:
- Indirect liaison with sponsor pharmaceutical company or CRO.
- Assisting the Project Manager for in the day-to-day management of one or more specific contracts, ensuring that they proceed smoothly, to time and cost.
- Writing and quality control checking documents including
- User manuals for customized software
- Customer requirements specifications
- Agenda and meeting minutes
- Creating and entering data into spreadsheets such as
- Inventory trackers
- Contact lists
- Equipment setup sheets
- Investigator competency trackers
- receipt and return of equipment forms
- Document control
- Filing and QA checking documents for signatures
- Testing of equipment
- Ability to help with investigator training at investigator meetings
- Arranging equipment to be delivered to and returned from sites
- SOP updating
- Bachelor's degree in a life sciences or science related degree
- Experience working within clinical trials is a plus
- A desire to constantly grow and be challenged as a science professional
- Hours: M-F 8:00am - 5:00pm
Medix is the only scientific & healthcare specific staffing firm in the Kansas City metro to win Inavero's 2016 Best of Staffing Award for Talent satisfaction. What does that mean for you? It means that we understand how stressful changing careers can be, and we are passionate about helping make that process as easy and enjoyable as possible for you.