- Performing physical and chemical testing of APIs and drug substance, in-process materials, and finished product (for a number of different dosage forms including but not limited to steriles, topicals, etc.) utilizing HPLC and GC
- Aerosol characterization testing for metered dose inhalers, dry powder inhalers, solutions and suspensions for nebulization, and nasal products
- Documenting laboratory work carefully per SOPs and cGMPs.
- Assisting in the development and qualification of chromatography and inhalation test methods.
- Analyzing data and writing reports, protocols, test methods, SOPs, and other documents.
- Maintaining a safe work environment.
- B.S. degree in chemistry, biological sciences, pharmaceutical sciences, or related fields
- 2 + years of relevant experience
- Chromatographic analysis (HPLC)
- A thorough understanding of general laboratory procedures to reliably conduct analyses and operate lab instrumentation.
- Strong oral and written communication skills for reporting experimental results.
- Self-motivated, and well organized with excellent time management abilities.
- Experience in working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Inhaled product testing (e.g. cascade impaction and delivered dose) and cGMP contract lab experience
- Experience with equipment such as coulometric Karl Fischer, FT-IR, osmometer, Gas Chromatograph
- Advanced Microsoft Word and Excel functions
- Creative thinking and problem-solving skills
CONTACT: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178.