Requirements Temp to Perm Laboratory Director
- Bachelors degree, Laboratory Technologist.
- Will have recent management level experience; specializing in biochemistry, physiology or reproduction.
- Two years of proven experience within a program performing IVF associated procedures
- Strong knowledge of ART and Lab Endro and Andrology procedures.
Relocation assistance is provided
Contact: Jonah Levinger
Merraine Group Inc. is an executive search & recruitment firm specializing in the placement of Physicians, Managers, Directors and C-level leadership at Hospitals and Medical Centers across the United States. We place professionals throughout all hospital practices: Laboratory, Radiology/Imaging, Physical/Occupational Therapy and Respiratory, Nursing, Behavioral Health, Case Management, Emergency, ICU, Med/Surg, Surgical and OR, Quality, Pediatrics/NICU and Women’s Health, Finance, HIM, IT, Informatics and Practice Management.
To learn more about Merraine Group: Click Here
Our client is a leading Reproductive Center in the Glendale CA region that is searching for a seasoned Laboratory Manager/Director. This facility provides high quality compassionate care and cutting edge treatment in achieving exceptional customer service. Candidates from Quest or LabCorp are highly encouraged to apply
This Laboratory Director will promote a harmonious collaborative environment within maintain a high level of safety, compassionate care and performance. This is a working Director role where hands-on experience is needed.
Position Focus Temp to Perm Laboratory Director
- Use Hands-on Experience and expertise to supervise 5 FTE’s; Laboratory focuses mainly on Andrology and Embryology
- Interpret and communicate Laboratory data and consult with physicians relating to the data’s medical significance.
- Oversee Laboratory standards of quality assurance and quality improvement and performance quality.
- Support the provision of research and development and educational programs.
Organization and Community
- This facility provides the best in cutting edge treatment within a team focused and collaborative culture.
- Metro city with great amenities including superb restaurants, hiking and quaint parks.