Employee Type: Full-time
Manages Others: No
Required Education: Associate’s Degree or Higher
Required Experience: At least 4 years
Required Travel: No
Relocation Covered: No
Are you a dedicated and enthusiastic pharmacy professional ready to make a difference by educating students who are eager to train as pharmacy technicians? Bring your talents and skills to Remington College, an institution with high ethical standards, fostering a culture in which you can make a difference.
We’re seeking a pharmacy professional with some teaching experience, to join the academic team at our Lafayette Campus on a full-time basis. Salary is competitive.
As a Pharmacy Technician instructor, you will train students in your field of expertise using accepted and approved instructional methodology.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Instruct and evaluate students in your area of specialty with approved materials.
- Keep up-to-date with, and effectively use, technology and media in classes.
- Track student attendance and grades.
- Attend faculty/staff meetings and in-service meetings.
- Implement and adhere to all school policies.
- Participate in graduation ceremonies.
- Perform other duties/participate in special projects as assigned.
We offer our full-time employees a comprehensive benefits package including:
- Medical, dental, and vision Insurance.
- Life and AD&D insurance.
- Short-term and long-term disability insurance.
- 401(k) plan.
- Flexible spending accounts.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- Employee family scholarship program.
- Paid time off.
How to Apply:
If you’d like to be part of our dynamic, fast-paced, and growing company and you meet the preceding qualifications, please click the APPLY NOW button.
We provide reasonable accommodation where appropriate to applicants with disabilities.