Requirements Interim Laboratory Manager / Director
- New York State licensed Medical Technologist with at least 6 years clinical laboratory experience within an acute care hospital
- 3 years Laboratory Manager experience within a hospital clinical laboratory.
Relocation assistance is provided
Contact: Jonah Levinger
Merraine Group Inc. is an executive search & recruitment firm specializing in the placement of Physicians, Managers, Directors and C-level leadership at Hospitals and Medical Centers across the United States. We place professionals throughout all hospital practices: Laboratory, Radiology/Imaging, Physical/Occupational Therapy and Respiratory, Nursing, Behavioral Health, Case Management, Emergency, ICU, Med/Surg, Surgical and OR, Quality, Pediatrics/NICU and Women’s Health, Finance, HIM, IT, Informatics and Practice Management.
To learn more about Merraine Group: Click Here
Position includes: Salary, Housing, Car Rental and Travel. Assignment starts as a three-month interim contract.
Our client is a progressive acute care hospital located in a small town in the Buffalo, NY region (within an hour). They have a positive impact on the health of their community offering a comprehensive array of health services.
Position Focus Interim Laboratory Manager / Director
- Provide oversight of daily operations of the Laboratory.
- Responsible for staffing, budget management and ensuring service provided meets all regulatory standards.
- Management of budgeting and lab supplies.
Organization and Community
- This facility offers a great team driven and family orientated work environment.
- Beautiful small town community with a variety of outdoor recreational activities. In close proximity to larger metro areas.