SPECIAL EDUCATION TEACHERS ASSISTANT
* Experience with children in a school setting preferred.
* Associate's or Bachelor's degree.
* Ability to work collaboratively with the child and teacher.
* Three professional behavioral health/teaching references.
* Must pass a company-paid criminal background check and drug screening.
* Highly reliable transportation.
* Current state clearances and certifications.
SPECIAL EDUCATION TEACHER'S ASSISTANT
General Healthcare Resources, a long-time leader in the professional staffing industry, has a need for qualified Special Education Teacher Assistants, Classroom Assistants or Paraprofessionals in a Lehigh County school district.
The successful candidates will be working one-on-one with students in grades K through 12. This position will run through the 2017/2018 school year with a Monday through Friday schedule, unless school is closed a certain day. A highly competitive pay rate is available. You may choose the days you wish to work and no formal experience is necessary.
Some of your responsibilities may include:
- Support the child in activities identified by the treatment plan.
- Help the child avoid socially inappropriate or dangerous behavior.
- Provide emotional support to the student.
- Record data and chart progress of the child's goals.
We are pleased to offer:
* Competitive salary
* Weekly pay
* Flexible schedule
* Direct deposit or Pay Card option
* Liability insurance coverage
* Referral bonuses
* Supportive work environment
Contact Victoria Rottler at (484) 567-9446 for more information on this exciting opportunity orAPPLY NOW!