Biology Jobs .com Life Science career site  
 
 


Pharmacy Technician

Post Date:Jan 02, 2018Type:Full-Time
Start Date:1/2/2018Salary:$14.75
Location:US-TX-San Antonio Job Reference:
Skills:
Pharmacy Technicians must be:

 

 

  • Certified Pharmacy Technician

 

  • State Certified Pharmacy Technician

  • High School Diploma or GED required.

 

  • Clear Drug screen and background check.

 

  • Customer Service experience preferred but not required.

If you are interested in this pharmacy technician positions please contact me!

Sincerely,

 

Fernando Raya 

A-Line Staffing Solutions
Staffing Manager
972-633-2300




Job Description:
A-Line Staffing is actively searching for Pharmacy Technician 
Full-time pharmacy technician positions available for at 7-8  must be flexible on hours.. Below you can find the job description, please read through this and let me know if you are interested.

Pharmacy Technician Job Summary

These technicians will be supporting the diabetic meter department and providing a no-cost meter to diabetic members who are in need of a meter. There are certain criteria the member must meet, but if they meet the criteria, we will process a no-cost meter for the member.

Pharmacy Technicians are on the phone 90% of the day, and doing other paperwork/spreadsheet jobs the other 10% of the day. Pharmacy Technicians must be able to explain formulary changes to members and follow a talk track at times. Each team member will take approximately 25-35 inbound calls per day, each lasting from 7-20 minutes. They will also make approximately 10-20 outbound calls per day.




Contact Information

Name: Fernando Raya
Ph: 972-633-2300


Apply for this Job


 
Please help us spread the word about BiologyJobs.com by telling any organization you know that hires employees with a background in biology that they can advertise their open positions online at BiologyJobs.com for only $1 per day with unlimited job postings and resume database access plus their organization's profile and logo featured online. You can't beat the affordable advertising rates of Biology Jobs .com combined with the highly tartgeted traffic that your job postings will recieve compared to other online job board services.

Whether you are working on your degree, or your have completed your B.A. (bachelor of arts) B.S. ( bachelor of science ) M.S.( master of science ), M.A. ( master of arts ),or Ph.D ( doctorate of philosophy ) degree , and you are looking for a postdoctoral ( postdoc ) job, Biology Jobs .com has job openings posted online at various times for all levels of Biology Jobs from volunteer positions to postdoctoral research jobs to tenured professors, positions with top biotechnology companies and everything in between.