US Tech Solutions is seeking a “Formulation Research Associate" for a 12+ Months Contract position with a client in Pearl River, NY.
- Working with senior formulation scientist daily basis in the lab
- Prepare the protocols
- Assist Senior Formulation Scientist doing research at the cutting edge of nanoparticle synthesis and characterization
- Primary responsibilities will include managing the everyday needs of the lab including helping senior members with routine protocols; ensuring proper maintenance of the laboratory equipment, buffers, stock solution and perform routine in vitro tests
- Duties include planning, designing, executing, interpreting, and reporting results for complex studies.
- Organize, evaluate, critique, and present data in an effective and scientific manner.
- BS or MS in chemistry, biochemistry, bioorganic chemistry, pharmaceutics, or related field, with some demonstrated practice in the above disciplines.
- 1-5 years of experience in biotech/pharma industry with experience in drug development or drug product formulation, or equivalent in lab-based related academic research
- Knowledge of chemical/pharmaceutical/biotech industry preferred
- Team player with good inter personal skills with demonstrated ability to work across functions
- Hands on’ lab worker
- Affable personality; ability to perform well in a fast-paced discovery lab
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multi-task and prioritize assignments
- Previous experiences should either focus on formulation development and pharmaceutical sciences or organic chemistry, biochemistry, or bioorganic chemistry within the pharmaceutical or drug delivery field
If you have the described qualifications and are interested in this exciting opportunity, apply today!
Benefits of Working with US Tech Solutions:
As a US Tech Solutions consultant, we are proud to offer access to the following benefits:
- Medical and dental insurance
- Bi-weekly payroll
- 401k plan
- Account and Delivery Manager for client support
- Referral program with the opportunity to earn additional income
About US Tech Solutions:
Your talent, our opportunities - This is the premise behind US Tech Solutions.
You have the skill we have the opportunity. As a team, we work passionately for you to get the right career opportunity across industry verticals and functions. For past sixteen years, leading Global
Companies and Fortune 500 come to us to get the right talent. Whether you want to work as full-time, contractor or part-time, technical or non-technical our talent consultants will connect with the right career opportunity globally.
Connect with our talent team today.
USTECH was founded in 2000 by Manoj Agarwal. Today, we are a global firm offering talent solutions to 150 customers including 20% of Fortune 500 across Financial Services, Healthcare, Life Sciences, Aerospace, Energy, Retail, Telecom, Technology, Manufacturing, and Engineering. We are headquartered in New Jersey with 40 global locations across the USA, Canada, Europe, and India. Deloitte has recognized USTECH as one of the fastest growing private businesses for the past five consecutive years and INC 500 for the past three. We have also been rated “The Top Business in the US" by Diversity Business since 2011. To learn more about how US Tech Solutions visit our website: www.ustechsolutions.com.
“US Tech is an Equal Opportunity Employer" and “US Citizens & all other parties authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply."
Thank you for your time.
US Tech Solutions
Email: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]