- BS degree in Civil Engineering (MS in Geotechnical Engineering a plus)
- 10 years’ experience required
- P.E. preferred
- Experience in geotechnical report preparation and development of appropriate
- Strong background in soil mechanics with extensive knowledge of geotechnical
analysis and laboratory testing of soil.
- Capable of conducting and supervising field exploration activities.
- Demonstrated knowledge of geotechnical engineering software preferred.
- Strong verbal and written communication
PSI is a Drug-Free
Workplace. As a condition of employment, new hires and rehires are required to
take and pass a pre-employment drug test and driver’s license evaluation. Following proper safety guidelines is part
of what makes PSI’s operation successful and you will be expected to follow
PSI’s established safety policies and procedures.
PSI offers a
competitive wage, excellent benefits package and will discuss relocation
consideration, please use this link to apply:
PSI is proud to be an
Equal Opportunity Employer
Intertek company, has an immediate need for a Geotechnical Engineer in
our Nashville office.
- Direct and execute geotechnical project assignments including engineering
analysis, report preparation, field exploration and laboratory services.
- Provide project level development of proposals and reports, and ensure that
client commitments are met.
- Field and Laboratory sampling and Testing
- Oversight and Testing on Geotechnical project during Design and