· May require a bachelor's degree in Chemistry or related field
· Industry experience with quality management systems, product regulation, stewardship, and hazard communications
· SDS / GHS (Safety Data Sheet) / (Global Harmonization Systems) experience
· Relies on limited experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
· Advanced Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint) skills is required.
· Ability to take initiative and work independently with minimal supervision in a structured environment, excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills is required.
Quality Assurance Specialist
Pay: $18 – 21/hour
Seeking a Quality Assurance Specialist to join our team in Chesterfield!
Quality Assurance Specialist Responsibilities:
· Activities involving quality assurance and compliance to applicable regulatory requirements;
· Performing a variety of tasks to support the team such as assisting auditors with data entry, audit preparation (prepare material, printing) and logistics, conducts desk audits and reviews, follow up and analyzes data and documentation.
· May conduct field audits and, if applicable, travel may be required 10% of the time.
· Driving, if applicable, will occur with personal vehicle and reimbursement of mileage will be provided or through rental car, reimbursed