- AS or BS in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering Technology or related field and 2+ year of relevant experience; or the equivalent combination of experience and education.
- Previous experience setting up and executing performance testing using laboratory equipment and instrumentation.
- Knowledge of use and care of testing equipment including pressure gages, flow meters, load cells, and pressure transducers required.
- Familiarity and understanding of ISO 17025 quality documents such as SOP’s, design specs, work instructions, training guides and test methods.
- A working knowledge of relevant industry standards such as CSA, ASS, ASME, ASTM and ISO
- Computer literacy is required in Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, and some Access) as well as the ability and desire to learn new applications.
Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply directly to this posting. You can also call (317) 777-6268 for more information. Thank you for your interest!
NCW is currently seeking an experienced Engineering Lab Technician for a contract position located in the Indianapolis Area. This is a long-term contract position, offering competitive compensation and company-paid benefits, with a reputable manufacturer. This Individual is responsible for executing defined engineering design verification and validation test plans for product development while identifying potential product quality issues before product launch date.
- Complete design validation and verification testing of new or existing products or processes to internal and existing industry standards
- Generate and distribute test reports and document performance test or test procedures
- Assist in development of new or existing products or processes
- Conduct root cause failure analysis on field returned products and report
- Participate in the design and construction of specialized test equipment and fixture