Our client is in immediate need for a talented “Data Scientist”; with experience in the IT Industry. This is a Full Time – Permanent Job and is located in “Omaha, NE”. Please review the job description below and contact me ASAP if you are interested.
Job ID: [18- 32331]
We are looking for Data Scientists with the capability to perform independent statistical and machine learning research/ projects. If you are a problem solver with a curiosity for exploring new techniques and technologies in AIML (Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning) space. Individuals should be able to break down business problems into smaller components and implement ML approaches to empower the end business decisions
• Intermediate to expert level proficiency and thorough understanding of at least one of the upcoming technologies like deep learning, NLP, image processing, recommender systems
• Intermediate to expert level proficiency in statistical/ML predictive techniques such as regression, Bayesian methods, tree-based learners, SVM, RF, XGBOOST etc
• Working experience and statistical clarity in traditional algorithms like time series modeling, dimensionality reduction, SEM, GLM, GLMM, clustering and related areas
• Experience of working on a project end-to-end: problem scoping, data gathering, EDA, visualizations, modeling and insights
• Collaborate with business and data owners to formulate problems whose solution would be impactful to the business
• Strong hands on skill in Python using libraries like NLTK, SkLearn, Keras, Pandas, Matplotlib, Seaborn etc
• Good to have Experience working with large data sets and tools like MapReduce, Hadoop, Hive, etc and programming algorithms that are currently not available in distributed environment.
Our client is a leading IT organization and we are currently interviewing to fill this and other similar contract positions. Qualified candidates should apply NOW for immediate consideration.
If you are interested in this position, please apply online for immediate consideration.