· Minimum of a degree or equivalent in a scientific discipline
· Minimum 1 – 2 years’ experience in a cGMP laboratory, preferably related to pharmaceutical industry operations
· Good communication skills and be conversant in computer systems
· Excellent multi-tasking and organizational skills
· The candidate should have a good understanding of relevant regulatory/industry standards and requirements
· Working knowledge of LIMS preferred
QC Sample Coordinator
The Quality Control Sample Coordinator is responsible for day to day operations related to sample management, QC electronic system and QC equipment.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· Manage the day to day operations of incoming and outgoing QC samples, ensuring a timely, effective, and compliant operation in support of manufacturing operations.
· To liaise with maintenance staff and suppliers to ensure laboratory equipment and services are maintained to a high standard and in good working order.
· To be the point person for QC and to interface with the IS group in support of Quality Control electronic systems.
· To be the point person for coordinating activities with Outside Testing Laboratories.
· To ensure suitable written records and work undertaken are kept in accordance with cGMP and company procedures.
· Other duties as assigned.